Cyber Security College Intern at Camp Pendleton, CA (Marine Corps Enterprise Network solutions)
: United States-California-Camp Pendleton
: Information Systems
US Citizenship Required for this Position
: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Cyber Security College Intern to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Camp Pendleton, CA.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together… The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Cybersecurity and Enterprise Solutions Operating Unit within the Defense Technologies Division working on the MCNOSC/ALTNOSC contract and will be responsible for providing cyber security solutions to the Marine Corps. The candidate will perform Information Assurance for the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN). They will provide recommended defensive courses of action in order to detect, prevent and mitigate the risk associated with network intrusions and unauthorized use of Marine Corps network system resources.
• Candidate will assist analysts in the detection, prevention and mitigation of computer network security threats on an enterprise network.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Current enrollment in an accredited degree program leading to a Computer Science, IT, EE or related degree
• Candidate must be a U.S. citizen, eligible for a Department of Defense security clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience supporting Information Technology networks and systems.
• Software development scripting
• Database experience
• Experience with computer networking and its computer systems..
• Knowledge in developing best practices, internal guidance and documentation as it relates to various aspects of computer network operations.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Filed under: Cyber Security Jobs
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!