Location of job: Vancouver, WA
This is an excellent opportunity to join AZAD’s team of professionals as a Cyber Security Analyst. The AZAD consultant will be responsible for conducting investigations, performing system certifications, assessing risk to the Local Area Network (LAN), implementing requirements, providing cyber security training, supporting external reviews, and overseeing daily operations.
Required skills and certifications:
- Maintaining security plans, procedures and policies in compliance with federal requirements.
- Experience developing a security infrastructure, recognizing threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigating security threats.
- Ability to develop methods and processes to enable end users to understand and comply with cyber security policies.
- Experience assessing and documenting risks to the Local Area Network.
- Ability to audit for core security technologies: installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices.
- Experience working with regulatory agencies during audits and providing corrective action follow up.
- Working with information technology, safeguards and security staffs to ensure cyber security requirements are incorporated into system designs.
- Experience in a regulated industry environment (Banking, Securities, Insurance, etc.) is required.
AZAD is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD’s professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest. Our collaborative approach to support our clients’ projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical & Dental Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
Must be U.S. Citizen