|Job Responsibilities||Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric. As a global specialist in energy management, we are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Visit us online to learn more about a career at Schneider Electric.
This is an exciting opportunity to join global growing organization that is committed to a sustainable and secure world.
BT Federal provides the government with IT and networking services that draw upon the expertise of our more than 100,000 employees worldwide with over 4,000 employees in the United States. We incorporate international government and commercial expertise to design, develop and manage advanced IT and networking solutions such as:
- Identity and access management
- Secure messaging
- Wired, wireless and satellite networks
- Mobile applications
As a global IT and networking service company with a reputation for innovation, BT has the resources to deliver large, complex projects yet our responsive BT Federal office is focused to be able to react quickly in our continually changing market.
Organization: BT Federal
Title: Software Engineer
Initial Assignment: This is a direct-hire role with our BT Federal organization. The selected candidate will be initially assigned to MIT Lincoln Laboratory, pending acceptance by the client.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- An MS degree with 5 years of applicable work experience or a BS degree with 5-10 years of applicable work experience is required.
- Working knowledge of computer and network security and the cyber domain.
- Strong experience with Java, software architecture, and software development.
- Experience with Scala, C/C++, Perl or Python, Hadoop, network protocols, and network services is highly desired.
Other MIT Lincoln Laboratory requirements:
- All subcontractors under contract must be U.S. citizens and must hold active SECRET level Department of Defense clearance.
- All subcontractors must be a W-2 employee of the agency to which the award is made.
- A resume consent form must be completed and signed by a selected candidate before his/her resume will be submitted to the client for consideration.
- Resumes will be considered by BT Federal until March 28, 2012, unless an extension is authorized by our client.
- Travel is an inherent part of this position.
- BT Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.